Shipping & Returns

Shipping Policy

WE ONLY DELIVER TO THE UK BUT IT’S FREE

** The Corona Virus pandemic is affecting Royal Mail delivery times **

** Please be aware that this may result in a delay to you receiving your order **

There is no hidden postage and packaging costs like on some other very well-known online greeting card companies. I won’t name names, but will just say ‘boon dig’ and ‘hunky smidgen’. The price you see is the price you pay.

 

We post all orders the next day by Royal Mail 1st class post. So, if you place an order on Monday, we will post it on Tuesday. Obviously, there is no post on a Sunday so we won’t be posting Saturday orders until Monday. If you place an order on a Public Holiday your item will be dispatched the next working day. ** It should be noted that Royal Mail has stopped Saturday delivery until further notice, due to the Corona Virus pandemic. Therefore, we will dispatch Friday orders on a Monday **.

 

Unfortunately, we can’t control the Royal Mail postal service. However, they state that 90% of first-class letters are delivered the next working day (excluding Sunday). The other 10%, however, can take up to 3 days to be delivered. If you haven’t received your item within 5 days then contact us and we will try our best to rectify for you.

Return Policy

If for any reason you are not happy with your card(s) then please contact us so we can try and sort out the issue. However, if you just don’t find our cards funny then you probably need to go and find a sense of humour!

FREE DELIVERY ON ALL UK ORDERS

Information

Payment Methods

We accept all major

credit and debit cards

Sign up to our emails to receive discounts

Check your junk folder if you don't receive an email with a voucher code within 5 minutes of registering 

Check out our social

media pages

  • Pinterest
  • Facebook
  • Instagram

Copyright © 2020 by Jolly Ginger Cards. All Rights Reserved